Delivering Excellence in Hydro Excavation
We care about adapting to the changing regulatory landscape while continuing to provide the best quality services at the lowest overall cost.
For more than 20 years, Ontario Excavac has provided high-quality, cost-effective services in hydrovac excavation, sub-surface utility mapping, debris removal, and daylighting. We are located in the GTA, Hamilton, and Barrie areas.
Hydrovac excavation is the go-to approach for safe, fast, and damage-free soil removal using a combination of high-pressure water and high-flow vacuums. Non-mechanical and non-destructive, hydrovac technology is widely recognized for its safety and cost benefits, including the following:
- Protects underground infrastructure: hydro excavation does not damage buried utility infrastructure
- Efficient: hydrovac excavation is fast and able to access difficult locations up to 900 feet from our trucks
- Precise: hydrovac excavation digs precise shapes and depths, minimizing soil removal and environmental impact
- Cuts restoration time and costs: precise digging limits excavation to what’s needed and requires less backfill
- Cost-effective: efficiency + precision + low restoration costs = best value and lowest overall excavation costs
- Year-round excavation: hydrovac excavation keeps going, even on the coldest days of winter
- Enables safer mechanical digging: hydrovac excavation safely exposes buried infrastructure prior to digging
Extensive Array of Field Services
Ontario Excavac is your best choice for the most cost-effective, safe, and reliable field services. Our work always begins with detailed project planning or site review before performing safe and precise excavation, shoring, hands-on repair or renewal, complete site restoration, and fully compliant hydrovac soils handling and recycling, all backed up by our LEAN Cost Savings Guarantee!
Learn even more about our services by watching our corporate video here.
Customer Satisfaction Across Multiple Sectors
Ontario Excavac has a track record of customer success in a number of sectors, including utilities, oil, and gas, transportation, industrial and real estate, construction, and surveying at more than 100,000 job sites.
- Gas distribution: multi-year, exclusive services contract with a major natural gas utility
- Electricity distribution: major supplier to leading electrical utility contractor
- Water: multi-year exclusive services contracts with the City of Toronto
Oil and Gas
- Pipeline daylighting
- Compressor station upgrades
- Road construction and repair
- Multi-year contracts for snow-melter pit and storm-water basin cleaning
- Mass transit right-of-way and station construction
Industrial and Real Estate
- Conveyor system clean-downs
- Sub-division construction
- Elevator shaft cleaning
- Foundation construction
- Day-lighting of adjacent utilities
- Service disconnection and re-connection
- Underground utilities survey mapping
- Full GPS survey capabilities