CUSTOMIZED EQUIPMENT WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
We care about consistently meeting our customers’ needs. Our commitment to innovation means that we have the tools and customized equipment for any job site, however challenging.
When customers work with Ontario Excavac, they gain the value of highly experienced staff and customized equipment developed over 20 years in the hydro excavation industry. With a proven track record at more than 100,000 job sites across Ontario, we have the expertise to meet the challenges of any job site or emergency requiring our services.
Ontario Excavac operates one of Canada’s biggest and newest fleets of high-capacity hydrovac trucks – with half of our fleet less than five years old. Our trucks have been custom-built with the latest technology and are well-equipped to meet the challenges of urban settings, sensitive environments, and extreme cold-weather conditions.
- Rotating water nozzles instead of straight tips for safer, faster excavation that protects buried infrastructure
- Largest vacuums with the highest flow rate industry-wide for faster, more accurate digging and soil removal
- Cold weather cabinetry to eliminate freeze-up, even on the coldest days
- Custom truck layouts to improve work efficiency and safety
- Extraction up to 900 feet from the truck – the furthest in the industry – to minimize damage in sensitive environments
Our NextGen Hydrovacs are whisper quiet, optimized for fuel and operating efficiencies, and fully MTO compliant. As we continue to expand our services to perform rehabilitation and renewal of gas and water utilities, we have added the latest technologies for condition assessment, cleaning, and preparation, repairs, plus non-structural and structural renewal capabilities.
Our hydrovac fleet is supported by unshrinkable-fill cement trucks, asphalt trucks, aggregate dump trucks, float trailers, stone slingers, back-hoes/mini-ex, and concrete/road saws for full surface restoration.