Driven by Our Customers’ Success
We care about working with our customers to offer them the best value in hydro excavation, rehabilitation, renewal and restoration.
At Ontario Excavac, everything we do is shaped by our dedication to customer satisfaction. We work hard to provide our customers with the best value in the services we offer. We believe that best value is built on customer service excellence, industry expertise, innovation, environmental stewardship, an unwavering commitment to safety and achieving an overall lower job cost. We are here to help our customers achieve and exceed their goals.
We are proud to be the only hydro excavator in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) with a state-of-the-art hydrovac soil processing and recycling facility. New in 2017, this facility reduces both carbon emissions and costs to our customers by cutting long-distance driving to dispose of waste materials. Less time spent on the road means more time can be spent on a productive job site. With our convenient, central GTA location coupled with on-site soil processing, our focus is on reducing our customers’ total services bill, while offering competitive rates.
The OE Advantage
Only we separate and recycle water, sand and soil aggregates from job sites for re-use – right on our premises
Reduced Carbon emissions
By cutting out travel to and from third- party waste disposal sites, our trucks are on the road less time – reducing our carbon emissions.
cost savings for you
Reductions in travel time and fuel are passed on to our customer in cost savings. Your budget goes towards productive time on your job-site.
Customer Service Excellence
Ontario Excavac’s reputation for quality customer service comes from our practice of working in partnership with our clients. When you contact Ontario Excavac, one of our customer service specialists will respond promptly and efficiently, listen to your needs, and provide you with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand quote.
You can count on Ontario Excavac for no-surprise pricing, with no hidden extras. Decades of industry experience on some of the most challenging job sites means that we have the expertise to estimate jobs accurately and deliver them on time and on budget. If the scope of a job doesn’t change, our quote won’t change.
Whether you have a future project or an emergency, we will respond to your unique needs.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax us at 905-738-1485 (monitored Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
For emergencies call our 24/7 hotline at 416-749-0005
We care about helping our customers perform their work effectively – by putting site safety and customer satisfaction first on every job.
When customers work with Ontario Excavac, they gain the value of highly experienced staff and customized equipment developed over 20 years in the hydro excavation industry. With a proven track record at more than 100,000 job sites across Ontario, we have the expertise to meet the challenges of any job site or emergency requiring our services.
- Ontario Excavac has Alternate Locate Agreements with most utility companies, so that we can be the first on site to begin excavation
- Ontario Excavac maximizes time-on-tools, so that we provide our customers with the most productive and cost-effective service
- Ontario Excavac only uses rotating water nozzles to maximize digging power without damaging buried infrastructure. We never use straight tip water nozzles because they can slice through buried lines, pipes, and cables when used at high pressure
We care about the environment we live and work in and we believe that environmental stewardship is the most cost-effective solution now and for the future.
When Ontario Excavac innovates operational improvements, we consider how to lessen our environmental impact. Our hydrovac trucks are designed to be powerful yet quiet, helping to limit noise pollution. Half of our hydrovac fleet uses vegetable oil as the hydraulic lubricant. We use rotating water nozzles to minimize damage to the dig site. We can excavate at a distance of up to 900 feet from our hydrovac trucks – an industry record – to help protect sensitive environments.
New! Ontario Excavac’s Onsite Soil Processing and Recycling Facility
Our onsite soil processing and recycling facility, new in 2017, is a demonstrated commitment to sustainable and cost-effective operations. This commitment is crucially important in the costly new regulatory environment related to fuel taxes, tolls, hydrovac weight restrictions and the disposition of hydrovac soil materials.
- The only hydro excavator in the GTA with our own 94,000 sq. ft. facility housing the OE fleet and our soil processing and recycling facility
- Reduces time, fuel, and greenhouse gas emissions for jobs by cutting out travel to and from third-party waste disposal facilities, meaning our trucks are on the road for less time
- Reductions in time, fuel, and emissions are passed on to customers in cost savings
- State-of-the-art facility separates and recycles water, sand, and soil aggregates for re-use
- Fully compliant with evolving environmental regulations
We care about the safety of our customers, staff, and the public because unsafe work practices can damage utilities, destroy property, cause injuries, and even claim lives.
Ontario Excavac is committed to the highest standards of safety for people and objects above ground and buried infrastructure underground. Daily, our excavation crews work on or near busy roads and in proximity to buried electrical and gas lines. We train our operational staff and crews to work with a focus on safety at all times and in all environments.
When customers work with Ontario Excavac, they benefit from our long-standing status as an industry safety advocate and our compliance with provincial and industry regulations.
- We never dig without valid locates from Ontario One-Call
- We have Alternate Locate Agreements in place with most utility companies, meaning our dig clearance requests are quickly processed by Ontario One-Call and we can be the first on site to begin excavation